in the media
- NPR The California Report: "Walking Through Berkeley's South Asian History"
- Berkeleyside: "Walks reveal century of South Asian American history"
- KALW: "Walk like a Radical: A tour through a century of progressive South Asians in the Bay Area" (audio)
- India Abroad: "The Need for Desi Activism Hasn't Ended"
- India Currents: "A Radical Walk Through History"
- Daily Californian: "‘Walking Tour’ teaches public about South Asian activism"
- Berkeley High School Jacket: "South Asian Radical History Tour Reveals Stories About the Past"
- The Hindu: "South Asian Stories from California Streets"
- KALW Radio: "Radical Skeletons" (audio)
- Intersections Radio: “Anirvan Chatterjee & Barnali Ghosh: Intersecting Black and South Asian American History” (audio)
- FirstPost: "From 1908 to 2013: Stories of unlikely desi activists in US"
- APIAHIP: APIA Preservation Awards 2016
- California Magazine: "A Walk on the Eccentric Side: Walking tours peruse the ins and outs of Berkeley"
- East Bay Express: "A Walking Tour Goes Radical"
- East Bay Express: "Best of the East Bay 2014"
- The Aerogram: "Berkeley Walking Tour Opens Up The Conversation On South Asian Radical History"
- KPFA Apex Express: Interview (audio)
- KZSU Culture Lens: "Immigration and the Immigrant Experience" (audio)
- AACRE: "The Berkeley South Asian Radical History Walking Tour: Stories, Performance, and Resistance"
- AACRE: "Berkeley’s South Asian Radical History Tour"
- AACRE: "A Hopeful Walk with History"
Berkeley Ghadar Day, 2014
"Our Name is Rebel" art show, 2013
- India West: "Inspiring Berkeley art show honors Ghadar centenary"
- India Abroad: "'Our radical ancestors dreamt of social and economic justice, not Bollywood, SATs, and Miss America'"
- Rediff: "Remembering India's Ghadar Party...in California"
- Browntourage: "'Our Name is Rebel': Life Paths and Dream Worlds in South Asian Diaspora"
- The Indian Eye: "UC Berkeley honors Ghadar Centenary"